WXB102

The Station That Dares To Be Different

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Wazzup

schizo

wala lang. gusto ko lang magparamdam, heheh...wazzup george! wazzup wxb102 people! :)

schizo

the original 383rd member of 102 Club

June 24, 2010 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Emy Vivas

hi there schizo welcome  back to wxb102 website!!! nice shirt sa pic ha.... by the way mayroon ng wxb 102 tshirt after a very long time .... meron na  uli stickers and button pins,, get in touch with me if u wish to  order cheers !!!!

June 28, 2010 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fishcake012

hi emy, i'm a new member...where can i order the shirt, sticker and pins? thanks:)

July 1, 2010 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fishcake012

by the way, how much?

July 1, 2010 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Emy Vivas

Fishcake012 at July 1, 2010 at 3:48 AM

hi emy, i'm a new member...where can i order the shirt, sticker and pins? thanks:)

hi welcome to the group fishcake  mayrun sa forum na topic on merchandise you  can check the prices there as for ordering  send me a msg sa inbox ko for ur shirt size .. :)

July 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis Valencia

hi emy, new member here...pano kaya ako makaka avail ng shirt? nasa middle east kc ako..baka sa vacation ko na lang...may black color ba? thnx more power...xb102 4 - ever!

July 3, 2010 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Emy Vivas

sure pag uwi mo na lang -- let me know ano size need mo bago ka umuwi  for vacation para maihanda...for now white pa lang

July 4, 2010 at 7:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HIGHLANDER

hello,,,also new member,,,but long time xb boy...anyhow,,i also would like to know where to get the wxb shirts...i actually got one thru wxb102 forever website, quite a while back,,i think cafepress was the distributor..but now i wanted to get another one,,and the wxb102 site, doesnt have the novelty/accessories options on the website..is there someone here from US, i can buy from..please..let me know..thanks..

email is [email protected]

September 8, 2010 at 12:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Emy Vivas

HIGHLANDER at September 8, 2010 at 12:15 AM

hello,,,also new member,,,but long time xb boy...anyhow,,i also would like to know where to get the wxb shirts...i actually got one thru wxb102 forever website, quite a while back,,i think cafepress was the distributor..but now i wanted to get another one,,and the wxb102 site, doesnt have the novelty/accessories options on the website..is there someone here from US, i can buy from..please..let me know..thanks..

hi there let me know your shirt size and if you have a friend or relative i can meet  here in manila to send you the shirt.. hope to red from you soon

--

September 8, 2010 at 3:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HIGHLANDER

Emy Vivas at September 8, 2010 at 3:05 AM

HIGHLANDER at September 8, 2010 at 12:15 AM

hi there let me know your shirt size and if you have a friend or relative i can meet  here in manila to send you the shirt.. hope to red from you soon

hello emy,,

thanks for your reply,,my shirt size is medium...do you mind if we can communicated thru email

i do have my brother there in qc, but would like if possible if you can ship to me..how much and do you have pics of the shirts ..

thanks..

highlander

September 15, 2010 at 1:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

HIGHLANDER

hello emy again,

i forgot to ask,,so is there still the website here so i can order thru here in the internet , a get it shipped to me within the us area..?coz, like i mentioned,,i think ,my other shirt i ordered came from cafe press or something like that..kindly inform me if there is..

September 15, 2010 at 1:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Emy Vivas

HIGHLANDER at September 15, 2010 at 1:38 AM

hello emy again,

i forgot to ask,,so is there still the website here so i can order thru here in the internet , a get it shipped to me within the us area..?coz, like i mentioned,,i think ,my other shirt i ordered came from cafe press or something like that..kindly inform me if there is..

hello :)

no website available for orders.. we rely on  people who come to manila or someone who can send the shirts coz its more convenient that way ..

--

September 21, 2010 at 11:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

flaminglips

Hi Emy--may secret admirer ka pala...basta open your eyes for him ....malay mo magkita na din tayo dito sa winnipeg..paalis pa naman siya punta dito...

September 28, 2010 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kermit

me like that shirt!

February 4, 2011 at 1:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

SoftCell
Limited Member

Hi WXB'ers! Do you know the title/artist of the song with the following line: "...so it comes to this just one last kiss from you...a kiss like this won't fade away...away...away...One last kiss from you..." Thanks! :) 

July 23, 2012 at 7:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

spandau
Limited Member

hi, everyone... i'm a new member (but a long time listener of XB) and interested in getting one of those shirts. I'm from QC. how can i avail one? Long live the 80's New Wave!!! Thanks.

--

August 4, 2012 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

lhoy

hi,guys d2 ako Canada saan ba ako pede makabili ng t-shirts ng WXB 102 black and white,let me know kung meron website na pede umorder,thanks.lhoy

--
October 10, 2013 at 2:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LouVille
Limited Member

Emy Vivas at June 28, 2010 at 10:30 PM

hi there schizo welcome  back to wxb102 website!!! nice shirt sa pic ha.... by the way mayroon ng wxb 102 tshirt after a very long time .... meron na  uli stickers and button pins,, get in touch with me if u wish to  order cheers !!!!

Just curious if they have those print in quality materials?

--

http://www.digiteksf.com/canvas-prints-2/

April 9, 2014 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rod Cruz
Limited Member

hi guys newbie here I hope maging club member ako. nice XB shirt, mayron bang black?

August 26, 2016 at 2:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rod Cruz
Limited Member

Hi admin, sana po habang nag p play yung music nakikita yung name ng band and title ng song. Ang daming songs na familiar ako pro diko ma recall yung band at title nung songs. :)  

August 27, 2016 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.